Milan Fashion Week Kicks Off TODAY!

Paris and my immune system are not friends at all but that is perfectly fine because although I may be confined to my bed with a surplus of cold and cough medicine, not to mention my little bag of Ricola, I was still able to sit front row (at my computer) and view the looks from today's fashion shows in Milan! I couldn't ask for a better evening, well maybe sans cough. 

Today was a great day for two incredible brand names: Gucci and Alberta Ferretti. Gucci showed bold colors, silk fabrics, hounds-tooth (always a classic in my book), and some sheer netting for sex appeal. Alberta Ferretti on the other hand is a designer after my own heart showing my two favorite colors: black and white, oh how I love the classic combination. She also gifted us with a pop of colors on velvet as well as taking after Gucci with her choice of sheer lace fabrics. 

I can't wait for the rest of the shows! 

Gucci



















Alberta Ferretti






















Comments

Popular Posts