Paris Metro Queen!


I had a whirlwind of a morning commute! So I left for work this morning at 9. The metro station is one block over and at the beginning of another its less than 5mins to walk. The train I take is the 4 (usually a 15min ride) then that transfers to the 3 (less than 5min ride) and I'm at my internship in 30mins easy peasy right? WELL this morning I got to my regular train and saw that it was delayed then an announcement (in French none the less) came over the PA and said something and all I could understand was "reamure-sebastopol" and "Odeon" which are the 2 stops I needed so I had to leave the station walk back towards my house but then go a block to the left where the 12 train is and wait for that and take it one stop down to Sevres-Babylone transfer to the 10 train and take that to Odeon. I got off at Odeon and was going to take that to Chatlet (which connects to like 5 different trains that could get me back to the 4 to get to work) Well I guess I didn't listen well enough because the 4 train was blocked off by police and tape. So I had to go back to the train I just got off of took that to the next stop which was the RER (which is like the NICER train its basically the Metro and I take the subway lol) So I got on that took it to Chatlet walked to the 4 hopped on had 3 stops to go. FINALLY got to Reamure-Sebastopol then transfered to the 3 and arrived at my stop which is Quartre-Septembre. It took me a whole hour! Luckily when I got to work my boss wasn't there cuz he had a meeting but he doesn't overreact to lateness cuz the one intern is always late. 

That was my entertainment for the morning :) Yesterday was Mardi Gras here so I went and met up with 2 of the people from the program and we had dinner at Indiana. Its my favorite restaurant hands down! I can get a burger or tacos or enchiladas or fried chicken and they have happy hour! So I had 2 tequila sunrises last night. I drank them pretty quickly I think I'm adjusting to the taste of it haha uh-oh! Todays the first day of lent and I guess its tradional to fast so I'm gonna have dinner with them again since their host families arn't eating lol I feel like I should find a church.. 


Other than that once I get to work I become a Social Media butterfly and network my heart out of Icon-Icon. In a way its fun because I've kind of taken it under my wing and made it my little baby to look after and nurture. This is a great experience for me so that I can be ready when I start my own company one day! Now I know what "to" and "not" to do! 


I must say I do look forward to my "Outfit of the Day" and to me this screams "Social Media Intern" 


My boss doing what he does best, on his phone, and yes I do have Pinterest open but within good reason!




Feel like freshening up on French fashion?


Any and EVERY possible topic on fashion you could want to write about all filed neatly away!


Oh what a lovely view from my desk :)


How everyone else views my desk!


View from the window! Not too shabby. 


Clothes that I can look but not touch :(


But if I could...... ;)


I'd rock this bad boy asap! I love the combination of pink and black! It's like telling someone off with a smile on your face while doing it!! 


Best part of coming home is taking off the business (fashion) jacket, throwing off the MK handbag, tossing the laptop to the side and getting excited for the latest Vogue Collections issue!


The Bible in terms of Fashion on this fantastic Ash Wednesday! 

Good nigh to me!






Comments

Popular Posts