An American Intern in Paris!

Today was my first day at Icon-Icon (Objects of Desire) online magazine. Let me tell you it was eventful! I am the "social media" intern which means my job is to do (what I already do) and basically promote everything the site has to offer! Sounds simple enough? HA. I am seriously brain dead right now from the exhaustion of blogging and reblogging and pinning and tweeting and "liking" and commenting my good Lord! I'll admit it does seem to be my calling. . . 

Today I had a very pleasant chat with my boss and explained how he can better network his website (which he wants to get to the level of say, Vogue, I'll try)! I'd love it for all of you who read my blog to start following my posts from my job! Especially if you're, like me, a die-hard fashionista with respect to the Iconic pieces (i.e. Chanel). 


Let's have a look at my day shall we? 

Since it is Paris and I am a fashion major I thought why not make a good impression and show who I really am? I bought this gorgeous dress at Galeries Lafayette and have been dying to wear it! Today was the perfect opportunity. 

The logo for my job! 



The street I work on which is legit 5 feet from the metro exit! Perfection :) 


Fancy door for a fancy internship!


Where I set up shop! 


Sweet little view from my desk, and yes I'm on Facebook but for once it's work related! 

I hope you enjoyed my first day as much as I did! I will be posting daily on the outfits I wear because hey, I'm a girl, living in Paris, and I shop a lot, and I want to share my outfits of the day with you!

Also I am 5 views away from 1,000! That is amazing! In the past month alone I've had over 100 views on my posts! Either you really like my blog or the combination of living in Paris and Fashion Week makes me more interesting? Don't tell me! But thank you so much for reading my blog!



Comments

Popular Posts