Juggling Hats in my Paris Style

When you work, or in my case intern, for a small publication you are forced to wear a lot of hats. I may be in charge of all the social media but I sometimes have to find pictures for articles, la belle du jour, l'homme du jour, and make connections to promote the website. It can be slightly overwhelming when 3 people are asking me to complete 5 things at once. 

I am please with the job I have been doing thus far. I have been greatly increasing our Facebook followers by attracting them with eye-catching pictures and titles. I have been pinning like a psycho on Pinterest. I have Tweeted and retweeted all the amazing followers out there and I have made my first contact who is going to promote the website! I am so excited to work alongside What A Fashion (website)! They, like us, are an up-and-coming fashion website! Check out their site as well as their Facebook page (Facebook) because they have some amazing photos! 

As my journey in Paris begins nearing its end I am so grateful for all the experiences I've had and the clothes I've came across (and bought)! I officially have to buy another suitcase, so worth it! There are still a few places I need to check out before I check out! I'll keep you posted on that ;) 

Here are a few of the glamorous outfits I've been sauntering around Paris as of late:

My new white blazer with gold studding on the lapel paired 
with my favorite tank top, jeans, and boots!

 This hat was a mission for me! So many fashionable women were sporting them
at Paris Fashion Week! My boucle jacket obsession persist with my sheer top
and ropes of chains and pearls a la Chanel. 

 Springing forward with my pleated skirt, scarf with skulls encased in flowers,
and spiked flats! 

 Obsessed with my new flats!! It's an edgy spin on the classic two-toned shoe Chanel made famous!

Who said mixing prints was out? I love this combination of boucle and polka dots! 
The red lipstick gives it that extra Parisian touch ;)

 Ahh, my hat again! I wore this over the weekend when I went shopping for 
this hat and my new flats! BTW cheetah print anything goes a long way among
French women! 

 The outfit I wore to the Opera Garnier to see the Italian version of Cinderella!
This jacket is far from my typical color choice but I think I love it! 
My new necklace that I fell in love with at first sight!

 Talk about trying new color choices: these leggings!
I honestly love them especially with my new leather jacket to break up
the feminine look :)

I love, love, love this dress! Bought on sale at Galeries Lafayette during the Winter soldes (sales)
My favorite part is the back is all black and there's lace on the front!!
Worn again with chains and pearls a la Chanel ;) 

 Oh these pants were another mission I accomplished :)
I love the black and white stripes paired with my new jacket!
Who can resist a pop of color in the lips?

Comments

Popular Posts