CHANEL Fashion Show Fall 2013 RTW

Everything about fashion I love all came from my obsession for Chanel. Ask me how many books I've read (5+), how many times I've watched Coco Avant Chanel (500+), and how the first thing I think of when I think of Paris is Chanel. Yes, I am obsessed. I am amazed by this incredibly talented, dedicated, and amazing woman that Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel was. Having just finished another biography on Chanel I was counting down the days until the Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week. I could care less about the other (amazing, yet not as amazing as Chanel) designer shows. I knew there was no possible way of getting in. It wasn't about getting into the show but about the people who were getting in. Left and right the most fabulous people were decked out in the greatest Chanel fashions, handbags, and shoes. 

In my H&M LBD I found myself stalking the fabulous guests of the show snapping pictures of their Chanel jackets, handbags, and shoes. I was in a Chanel heaven. It was like being inside 31 Rue Cambon with all the clothing except here: they were moving! I couldn't believe my eyes all the incredible Chanel items in front of me. As I waited for someone glamorous to walk by and in Chanel, Nina Garcia, Fashion Director for Marie Claire Magazine walked right by me and I got the best photo I could despite the blurriness and quickness of her pace! I even got a great shot of Shiona Turini, Fashion and Market Editor at CR Fashion Book! 

My CHANEL Fashion Show outfit 
all the while knowing I wasn't getting in!
Hey, a girl can dream can't she?!


The gorgeous Siona Turini
Fashion and Market Editor at CR Fashion Book


The fabulous Nina Garcia on the run!
Fashion Director of Marie Claire Magazine































The best looks from the CHANEL fashion show: 























Comments

Popular Posts