Sunday funday :)

Post number 8!

Well let me just start by saying I survived an incredibly busy first week back to school!  I'm waking up at the crack of dawn Mondays and Wednesday to go to my advanced sewing class in which I'll be creating a pair of pants and a coture jacket in the next 10 weeks. After that I head over to Philosophy and Ethics where I learn all the interesting things about people and get to sit with an old friend. After that mind-numbing class I have a break where I can sit back and relax with my best friend Patti. Then I head to my last class, Applied Statistics. Let me just say, not the best class to have after lunch..no, no. Then on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have Intro To Business and Retail where I get to see on of my favorite marketing teachers, who luckily got to spend 4 months in Paris teaching abroad!

Beyond that I am currently working on a dress for a client that I recently met with a few weeks ago. I am excited to be putting my work out there and to hopefully get more potential clients. As you all know, (Coco) Chanel is my absolute favorite designer and I aspire to be like her one day. One of the things I have learned most from her is that publicity goes along way. People began wearing her hats and her suits and so on and that is how she gained noteriety from others. I hope that by designing clothes and having people wear them out I can soon gain popularity as she had done :)

Also, to add ease to my hectic week I received a brand new handbag! Oh how I am drooling, still, over the print let alone the oversized handbag as is! This is perfect for my sewing kit, philosophy book, stats calculator, maybe a snack, some ibuprohin for my headaches from stats hw, its just my own personal Mary Poppins bag!

I want to know what kind of bag you use on a day-to-day basis? Do you go for oversized like me? Or small enough for keys and phone? Leave me your comments and maybe some pictures!

Bye everyone :) Hope you have an amazing week and a great day off tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts