Hello 2012!

Post number 1

As we begin a whole new year the first thing we think about is bettering ourselves; leaving the past in the past and recreating ourselves. We focus on smiling more, laughing more, giving more, and loving more. Saying, "Life is short, lets make it count." Some people want to travel more, work out more, save more, but this is a new year, a new day.

As for me, well of course I made my list. Of course my list involves a few things that maybe won't last as long but who knows! This is a New Year! This is my year to make something of myself. I encourage myself and others to find something, just one something, that they want to accomplish for themselves, no one else, and to make it happen. Whether it takes six months or six weeks. Lets make it happen.

This year, I will focus on my designing. I will create for myself. This year I will allow others to watch me grow into the designer I yearn to be-Just like Coco Chanel. You better get used to hearing a lot of referencing to Coco Chanel because she is my designer idol, I don't know a nicer word for obsession otherwise I'd use it.

Here's to a new year everyone! I hope you stick around to watch me as I make my dreams come true! In return I'll watch yours.

Happy New Year.

Comments

Popular Posts