That's What You Get for Waking Up in Vegas

There is no better way to top off my 21st birthday than by going to Vegas for the weekend! Not only did I just start my first week as a Product Designer for the Bradford Group but I got to jet set off on a plane to Sin City! My best friend since high school, Lisa, and I could not wait to begin our rein of terror as we landed in McCarren International Airport. I won't go into too much details because lets not forget, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!" 

I will however share with you my fabulous outfits ;) 

My gold sequin Michael Kors dress I wore the first night out to the VIP club tour we went on! 
First stop Haze nightclub at Aria, then onto the party bus and headed to Chateau Paris, then finally stopping at Pure nightclub in Caesars Palace! I loved this look it had Vegas written all over it!


I'm in awe that my Physicians Formula mascara stayed on even during the Avicii Sunday night swim pool party! Obsessed with the Va Va Voom mascara!


My spring time look with a touch of Vegas glam! Nothing beats a natural looking beach wave and a tan! The finishing touch of course is my Physicians Formual Va Va Voom mascara! A touch of gold shadow and Dior Fluid Stick gloss make this every day look perfect for a pool party!


How can I not obsess over this skirt?! The fact that it matches perfectly with my neon green bikini top just means it was fate to have it! This is my outfit to the Lil Jon pool party at Encore Beach Club!


The only proper way to be in the pool in Vegas (with a drink of course)!


I look like a daiquiri ;) This dress was the most amazing find I could ever stumble upon! Can you guess where it's from? H&M!! $12.95. Yes, you heard correct! This was the perfect ensemble for the David Guetta party I went to that night!  


Vegas is like spring break on crack! There's endless parties, drinks, and dancing! The best things come out of the craziest situations and let me tell you being in a place like Vegas really opens your eyes to all the outfit possibilities out there! 

Stay fashionable my friends! 

Comments

Popular Posts