Return of the #InternDiaries


It would appear that I am a sucker for doing internships as I have just completed my first day at my, now, 4th internship. Well, the jokes on you because this one is paid ($$$)! I'm pleased to announce to you that you are looking at the newest Product Development intern for the Bradford Group! 

Upon graduation I was eager to find a job within my field that would help me to my end goal of becoming a well known brand. I had this mental schedule planned out of when I would start my career but it seemed that life got into the way and had other plans! Here I am now, brand new internship and I am ready to show the world what and who I am! 

So yes, get excited because that means more posts and #ootd (outfit of the day) to come! 


 Here is the entrance to the Bradford Group
Behind it you will note some of their memorable pieces and what they are known for:
Collectible Plates.
Everything from Elvis, Michael Jordan, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Kate, etc,. 


 My key card! 


 My bible for the next 3 months!


The wonderful Welcome sign that was on my desk!


Did I mention I have my own desk?!


The phone even has my name on it... (:


My favorite part about this place is the indoor garden and ponds!


I feel like I'm in a tropical rain-forest! 
The gardens in this place is the span of 3 tennis courts!


This is the only building to have indoor tents and skylights!
The architecture in this building has won it 3 awards!!!


This is a project I worked on today for the upcoming Spring/Summer 15 presentation.
There are 36 different Pantone swatches with their color name! 


Let me just tell you that making colored copies is no walk in the park when your zooming in and changing the paper sizes! The printer and I are on a first name basis now ;) 


Keep checking back to see what other tasks I have! 

#InternDiaries 



Comments

Popular Posts