New Year: 2013

Here we go again! It is already a new year and I am already ready to jump right in and start it off right! In exactly 11 days I will pack my bags and jet set off to Paris where I'll be living for the next 12 weeks. Not a bad way to start the new year! In addition to moving to Paris I'll be interning at Icon-Icon magazine (Icon-Icon.com ) where I've already started writing some post for the website! I can't wait til they post but I'll be sure to put them up before hand :)


Aside from me venturing off to Paris my better half and love of my life and my boyfriend Alex will be leaving just a few short weeks after me to join the Marines. Nothing sexier than a man in uniform ;) But seriously, he is my everything and I'm so blessed by everything he and I have gone through together and become stronger as a couple. Our love for each other is the only thing that can ever come between us. Distance has nothing on us. When we met 3 years ago in Chemistry class my junior year of high school I never could have imagined how successful and strong we'd become. The fact that we are still able to make our dreams come true and be together means everything to me.

 
 
This new year is going to be filled with many new experiences and firsts for myself and Alex. I'm looking forward to sharing it with everyone close to me!
 
 
Happy 2013 everyone :) 

Comments

Popular Posts