J'Adore Le Tower Eiffel

Last night I think I died and went to Eiffel Tower heaven! Kid you not! It was a rarity in Paris for it to snow last night but like a true Chicagoan I think the snow followed me here? Last night was our dinner cruise on the Seine river so dressed in my most fabulous dress and jacket that made me feel très parisien and I decided to break in my new black wedges that I bought at my favorite little boutique on the corner.


 My friend Christina and I arrived early so that we could head over to the Eiffel Tower and with the snow it was perfect! The closer we got the more pictures I snapped and the more my inner child came out! I had been dreaming about and saving screen savers of the Eiffel Tower since I was a little girl. Now, it was reality! I had just about forgotten how cold it was as we got there and it shined brightly like it was smiling at me.

















Never have I ever seen anything as beautiful as the Eiffel Tower. It's like a sign of hope. A sign that I made it! Let me just tell you it is something you have to see for yourself at least once in your life! After my love obsession with the Eiffel Tower we met up with our coordinator and our other group member to go to the cruise for dinner. It was amazing! Our chairs were right up against the windows of the boat so we could see directly out onto the water. The pictures I took were amazing!




The most gorgeous scene is when every hour (on the hour) the Eiffel Tower sparkles for 5 minutes! This is how it looked while we were on the cruise, it was magical :)

I can't wait to go back when it's daylight!! 

Comments

Popular Posts