New Quarter, New Focus!

My, my, my, my..Spring is here and so is the next 11 weeks of Spring Quarter. That is, I am finally in my 6th quarter which means (drum roll please) I am half way through college! Wow. I am finally at the point in my college career where I am searching for internships to further advance my future design career! I hope that I can find an internship where I can work along side other fashion designers and gain the inside experience I'll need to start my own label once done with college.

My goals for this quarter are to focus, focus, and focus. Ha, who am I kidding between work and 4 classes that expect the same amount of dedication I hope to God that I can get myself focused and dedicated to each and every project that I will receive. I think it's time I finally give it my all. I think it's finally time I show others, as well as myself, what I am made of and why I am here. I am here to be a fashion designer. I am here to learn. I am here to excel and to exceed.

So for all you established people out there with connections, May I be your new best friend?

Comments

Popular Posts