My Spiritual Awakening

Hello lovlies!

I want to talk about my spiritual journey/awakening with you today. No, this isn't a "woo-woo" type of post where I tell you I believe in ghosts and can predict the future. This is more about how I'm learning to find myself and accept the future.

After I lost my job I knew I had to make a change. I knew my next job had to be something that really stuck out to me and made me happy, not just something I went to that paid the bills. It was in this time of self-discovery that I found Cara's Style Your Mind podcast and from there opened up a channel to all these amazing women who were either in the same place or beyond it. I was elated at the thought of a "support" system, if you will, and the idea of turning to these amazing women for guidance and also that extra nudge.

Related image

I started listening to podcasts daily; whether I was going to the gym, driving in my car, or taking the train downtown. I began soaking up all their positivity and strength and channeling it into myself. I was listening to Style Your Mind, I'm Here to Help, Becoming Fearless, and recently Fit, Fierce, and Fabulous. I've also found my nose in several books including Girl Boss, Style Your Mind Workbook, The Power of Focus, and Material Girl, Mythical World. I even have a book on Reiki Healing and the 5 Dharma Types that I'm excited to dive into!

Image result for tarot cards

Because of all of these things I was able to discover a local occult shop down the street from my apartment and tons of crystals, candles, incense, and even tarot cards. Every day I (try to) meditate with my crystals and seek their energy to guide me to my correct path. I light my incense and breathe in the unique and amazing scents. I carry my crystals with me everywhere I go and even wear a hematite ring to banish negative energy. I bought tarot cards while reading Material Girl, Mythical World because I no longer held a stigma against them and wasn't afraid of them.

Image result for crystals

Most people look at someone like me from the outside and judge. They don't believe in the power of the universe or the law of attraction or even in crystals. That's ok. I'm not here to convert you. I'm here to educate you. The universe is a powerful source of energy and there are so many ways to utilize that energy for good and the power of positivity. Take a look around yourself right now. What are you grateful for? What are you lacking? What is holding you back? If you sit back and allow yourself to meditate on your desires for 5 minutes at the start of your day or before you go to bed you will begin to see a  shift in your life.

Image result for incense

Ever since I started meditating a few months ago I can feel my life getting better and filled with more abundance. No, I haven't found a new job yet but that's because I know the right one is on its way. I know that I am capable of finding what brings me peace and joy. I know that my positive thoughts are creating my future.

You don't have to worry about what your future looks like because you are the creator of your thoughts and actions. I hope you like this post!

xoxo,

Jules


Comments

  1. My fellow esthetician helps me with crystals and smudging the room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on a spiritual journey also. About three months ago I learned about the law of attraction and manifesting. I then started learning about crystals and have purchased a few (citrine, rose, quartz, purple amethyst, aragonite, and pyrite.) I know I still have a lot to learn, but my life has truly transformed and shifted for better since I began learning about manifesting. Through meditation and being grateful, I've been able to bring things into my life that I never thought I'd be able to. I enjoyed reading your post! Sending good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I am so happy that you feel your life is getting better! Your post is very interesting and reminds me how much I need to get back on meditating even if it's five minutes a day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool and special! I love my time both mediating and praying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an informative post~ thanks for sharing your thoughts and journey.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so amazing! Congrats on starting this journey :)

    -xo, Azanique | www.lotsofsass.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to meditate and love this post!

    Courtney Bentley || http://www.starsystemz.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is an interesting topic! Good on you for living your life and being so positive about it. Lots of love, SC sister

    - Melissa Y
    http://www.ladyinloubs.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts