Well Hello Hello

Well hello my beautiful people!

So much has been going on I have neglected to keep my beautiful blog updated :(

Today is a very special day for me! It is my official last day as Product Development intern for the Bradford Exchange after 12 weeks designing concept after concept and putting together spec packages (which I now, am a pro at!) I'm excited for the end of this journey because in my life, the end is just the beginning!

Now I will taking my ever so fashionable self to work at Nordstrom in the BP department. I am excited to be welcomed into the Nordstrom family because they are the epitome of the kind of company I want to own one day! Whether it's the fabulous customer service, the behind the scenes events that go on for customers, or the amazing product they carry, I am pretty freaking excited to call myself a Nordstrom girl! I hope to snag a few years under my belt in order to gain experience within the industry and hopefully (fingers crossed) find myself in corporate designing for their in house private labels one day! We shall see ;)

Has anyone heard of the brand Janaé Marie? NO? Well shame on you! That is the new up and coming fabulous brand my moi and mon ami, ok so me and my best friend are beginning our own fashion design label and are so excited to share with the world what 3 years of hard work and dedication to fashion has taught us! Be on the look out because I KNOW you all want to dress fabulously! It will be a women's wear brand for the Forever 21 girl that's graduating towards moving into her own apartment and having her hands on real money for the first time in her life! Sounds tempting right ;)

Sneak peak of our logo!

Comments

Popular Posts