Fur Ever Warm!

As we approach Thanksgiving (already a week away) I've noticed a dramatic chill in the air reminding me to grab my favorite fur neck muff. My boots and Chanel-esk coat remind me why fall is my favorite season of all. Lets not forget to grab our chic fur pieces on the way out to stay classy but most of all warm! I can't wait to start shopping the Fur Salon at Saks 5th Avenue to try on the most luxury of furs!

If you're the sophisticated city woman who loves to be in charge and a little intimidating in her every day look than this jacket is your must have piece for the winter!


 For the uber glam fashionista who isn't afraid to show her taste this rose dyed lamb tunic coat is screaming for you to buy her a drink before she hits the town for a night of fun!


If you're too school for cool and march to the beat of your Beats (by Dr. Dre of course) then encapsulate yourself in this elegant but still daring rabbit short-sleeve coat. Leave your gloves at home while your at it ;)


Last but not least if you're the sporty type who loves fashion (don't we all) get your hands on (and in) this exclusive taupe quilted leather coat! Very très chic even for the sportiest of girls!


#TheFurSalonatSaks to learn more and get excited!


Comments

Popular Posts