It's Fashion Week!

My gosh if I lived in New York City right now the overwhelming choices of what fashion show to see next would be quite more exciting then deciding if I really want to go to my next class? Clothes, models, fashion, of my.. It must be exhausting to have such a fabulous job of dressing models and shooting them down the runway. I don't think I'd mind as much :) I can not wait til I can be at fashion week showing off my collections. I guess this whole design school will pay off eventually! Gotta look at my glass half full right??

Well, since I can't be in fashion week, amongst a few of us still here. I thought I'd bring fashion week to you! Here are by far some of my favorite looks!

Barbie F/W 2012


You have to admit, after all these years we are still drawn to those fashion forward pint sized dolls!

Carolina Herrera F/W 2012


May I just say how elegant and yet glamorous these pieces are! I could only dream in sequence and wake up blissfully happy! I am in love with her line and look forward to seeing more!

Zac Posen F/W 2012

I feel like a little girl watching Cinderella for the first time. This makes me miss those Disney classics with beautiful princesses and even beautifuler gowns.

Kate Spade New York F/W 2012



I love the idea of mixing Parisian Chic with the touch of New York! I am the average dark colored clothing gal, but give me a touch of a red bag or a floral print and I'm pleased.



Comments

Popular Posts