Handbag Heaven

Having been at my internship for 4 weeks now I have learned so much about the kind of design aesthetic I have as well as the designer I want to become. I have been doing trend research for Fall 2014 and Spring 15 and started developing concepts for two of the high end artists at my internship, Bob Mackie and Alfred Durante. 

It's not only an amazing opportunity to design for these artists but to see how detail oriented the women in my department are when it comes to developing their concepts and using Photoshop. I am learning so much I feel like a sponge in a puddle, soaking everything up and using it to my advantage. 

I never knew there was a hidden world online full of artistic handbags and apparel. The Bradford Exchange has so many amazing product it's no wonder they have been around for over 100 years! Not all of us can afford the luxury and elegance of Prada, Valentino, or sometimes even Michael Kors but have no fear my starving fashionistas because I have the answer to your problems! 

These handbags look like they're straight out of a magazine and won't break your bank! You can purchase it in full or make installments so you can keep up with your weekly manicures! 

My absolute favorite bag of all is the Bob Mackie Beverly Hills Leather Handbag! It is so gorgeous and the perfect accessory to your everyday wardrobe whether you are a city chic girl or classic maven. I can not wait to purchase mine!  

Here are some of my favorites!


To view more of their work :


Comments

Popular Posts