I Got Dressed in Nudes!

Some new things have been happening to me! I ended my internship with Chanel, as you all know, and began a new role as an associate at Michael Kors. I could not be happier for the decisions I have made! But nowwwww, I am taking on a new role as well (drum roll please!) I am the newest member of Harper's Bazaar Style Ambassador team! My first assignment as Style Ambassador was to promote the new Dressy Nudes brand by Dior! So fab!!

Take this short quiz to find your Dressy Nude for your every mood!

1. WHAT WOULD YOUR GO-TO COCKTAIL DRESS LOOK LIKE?
A. ruffled and sultry
B. colorful and flirty
C. structured and chic
D. sparkly and sexy

2. WHICH DIOR FRAGRANCE ARE YOU MOST ATTRACTED TO?
A. Miss Dior Le Parfum
B. Miss Dior
C. J'adore
D. J'adore L'Or

3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
A. Orchid
B. Rose
C. Jasmine
D. Lily

4. WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL DATE?
A. Drinks and dancing
B. Picnic in the park
C. The Opera
D. Dinner by candlelight

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SHOE?
A. Strappy sandal
B. Ballet flat
C. Classic pump
D. Sky-high stiletto

MY MOOD:
Mostly A's - Sensuous
Mostly B's - Feminine
Mostly C's - Elegant
Mostly D's - Divine


My mood is Elegant! I went in to get my makeup professionally done by the Dior beauty stylist and it was amazing! My stylist was so knowledgable and was able to make me look like an elegant superstar! She throughly explained everything she put on me, how and why, and she even showed me to my new love: Diorshow New Look Mascara! Love.Love.Love!

How do I look?! 


Book your appointment before time runs out! Go to http://bazaarconnect.com/web/ now and find the nearest Dior Beauty Stylist in your area! You are going to love everything they put on you!



Stay tuned for my next assignment <3

Comments

Popular Posts