Baby I was BORN THIS WAY!

I have had the most incredible day! Have I mentioned I am an intern at Chanel boutique on Michigan avenue? Shopping capital of (my) world?! Well yes, it is true! I am living the couture dream! I have been a hardworking, dedicated, and obsessed (with the brand that is) little intern! I not only get to be around the legendary Chanel brand but I also get to touch (gasp!) and wear (OMG) some of the product (i.e. makeup and perfumes...Clothing I wish!)

I'm so excited because this week is fall preview and the clothes are just gorgeous!

Look at how beautiful the sleeves are!! Those stones and crystals are extremely heavy but so darling!


Did I also mention Lady Gaga stopped by today? 


Shhhh...Karl can't know she was in our RTW back room!

She was the most amazing person I have ever met (and completely gorgeous off camera)!

Look at how cute this clutch is that I recommended she buy! And guess what? SHE LOVED IT!

Secret: Gaga bought this sheer skirt with purple stripes! 

Secret: Gaga wanted to walk out the door with our sample! She was absolutely in love with these crystal shoulders!! 
 Secret: She also wanted to walk out the store with this! 

After the amazing time watching her shop and collecting all her items we put the finishing touches on before she left! Doesn't my lipstick look great on this note? If you're wondering it's called 'Gabrielle' by Chanel ;) 


But of course, I couldn't let her get away without something: 

I am so incredibly blessed to have this amazing internship and also Gaga was the cherry on top of the weekend..And it's just getting started! Can't wait to see who else shows up for fall preview!

Stay tuned ;) 

Comments

Popular Posts